- Efficient operation of production machines including computer-controlled equipment.
- Read drawings and work instructions to properly locate material for processing.
- Use overhead bridge cranes and other lifting devices to load and unload material on equipment.
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Perform quality control check of parts made by equipment.
- The ideal candidate will learn to efficiently run our beamline drill, angle master, drill press, Ironworker, manual shear and saw.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on all equipment.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Oversee outside expert technicians when required.
- Keeping maintenance records up-to-date and organized.
Join the winning team at Hope Electrical.